But, it's looks like that knitting a sweater has become a latest trend at my knitting's group.
And after few months just watched someone else knitting sweater, i finally can't stand anymore : I had to knit one!
Not perfect in design, but i feel happy! ^ ^
Inspirations and/or books used =
- [this] pinterest's picture, for model inspiration
- Essentially Feminine Knits by Lene Samsoe, for size guide
- Cast On, Bind Off by Cap Sease, for invisible bind off at every ribbing edges
- Knitting On The edge by Nicky Epstein, for embellished at the sleeves
- ミセスの手あみ 16 (Let’s Knit series), for leaves lace pattern inspiration
After this "baby", i knit one more cardigan using stranded knitting technique. Simpler one than this, because for me lace pattern is more complicated than stranded knitting.
Happy Knitting!! :D