intellectual property

you are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite some of my post, but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
but you are not allowed and please don't take any of images (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rajut Free Knitting Pattern : horse pattern

2 days ago, i draw a simple horse pattern inspired from another horse pattern that is more complicated and need more stitches,
then i try to made double sided knitting square with the pattern on it.

I think it succeed because everyone recognize it as a horse :P

double sided knitting square


here the horse pattern if you interested to make one for yourself. :)
you can apply it to any knitting project... do as you like.

click pic for bigger image

* feel free to comment, you may use this pattern for free, but please read the intellectual property at this blog. thank you :)



Happy Knitting!!

@Ajeng_Poyeng

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am working with mittens and try to use yours horse there. I will send you link when there ready :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails