Intellectual Property

You are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite 1 or 2 sentences of my post (not all of them), but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
But you are not allowed and please don't take any of images (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Please e-mail me if you have trouble accessing pdf contents on this blog. :)

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rajut Free Knitting Pattern : Textured Socks - Some Ravelry Inspiration

Yep, and here again, some free textured socks knitting patterns inspiration that i keep on my ravelry-library.

Winter coming (in my place it's simply heavy rain with chilly night almost everyday! *I always have runny nose now) and its great if we can protect our feet with nice pair of socks.

I actually looking for this particular inspirations of socks, because now in my hand, I had 100gr of a multicolor lightweight socks yarn that suitable for 3.25mm knitting needle.
So here you are some free knitting patterns inspiration i got interested because of the texture's surfaces, that i pull from Ravelry under search : knitting - free - socks - 3.25mm.

#Every picture here are not mine. They belong to their respective owners.




Happy Knitting!!

 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly