Intellectual Property

You are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite 1 or 2 sentences of my post (not all of them), but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
But you are not allowed and please don't take any of images (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Please e-mail me if you have trouble accessing pdf contents on this blog. :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rajut Free Knitting Pattern : Square Little Owl


I at last really found a pattern that can be knitted by a very beginner knitter!! A knitting pattern that result in something cute.. like owl. :D

Thanks for Georgie with her Hootie Hoo's free knitting pattern. She made cute owl from a simple square.
I resize her knitting pattern into half of her little owl's pattern so a very beginner knitter can finished it in 3-4 hours (it result into tiny owl with a quarter of the original Georgie's small owl finished size), and made it into cellphone charm!

*we today can made an owl!!


Happy Knitting!!


 @Ajeng_Poyeng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly